The Bereavement Center offers a variety of programs to help individuals and families cope with the death of a significant person in their life:
- Our Maggie Rose Perinatal Bereavement Program provides support to families who suffer from still birth, infant death, and adverse pre and post natal diagnosis during pregnancy at any time.
- Our Tree House program is a grief support program dedicated to helping children and their parent/guardian process their feelings of grief.
- Our School Outreach program offers both assistance and consultation to help school communities create safe, supportive environments for grieving children and teens
- Adult Groups are offered throughout the year.
- Individual Counseling for adults and children is available.
- We offer expert consultation and guidance to community and religious groups, businesses, and other organizations through our Community Outreach services.
We believe that grief is a personal journey and that each person deserves the opportunity to grieve in a supportive, accepting environment. Our mission is to create a safe and caring environment where both adult and child receive the special attention and support needed to move through the pain of grief toward hope and healing.